Internet Gateway Payment Solution
Deployed in major companies in both China and Korea, CyberNet's Payment Gateway Solution allows Internet shoppers to make purchases and payments securely over the Internet. Supporting both SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and SET (Secure Electronic Transaction), CyberNet's Internet payment gateway solution consists of:
An Internet-based transaction system handling transaction data and message transfer between Internet shopping malls (merchants) and CAPS (Credit Card Authorization Processing System).
A package system for merchants (Internet shopping malls). NeoPOS™ handles communication and data transmission between merchants and NeoPG™ systems.
A Java™ applet module for the Internet Shopper which securely encrypts his/her PIN (Personal Identification Number) with the payment gateway RSA public key.
A message switching system for inter-banks and inter-gateways supporting ATMs, EFT-POS terminals and Internet payment gateway systems.
NeoPG™ is responsible for transferring transaction data and messages between Internet shopping malls (merchants) and CAPS (Credit Card Authorization Processing System).
Five main features:
- Background server
- Authorizes or cancels transaction
- Authenticates users
- Controls batch and settlements
- Handles database by recording system log, transaction details, etc
- Application console
- Handles transaction data
- Prints reports on settlements and so forth
- Monitors system status including communication line status, running log, current operator, etc
- Settlement and EOD
- Performs settlement with switch center and merchant
- Data security
- Decrypts PIN with private key of payment gateway and then encrypts PIN with DES algorithm
- Authenticates integrity of message
- External interface
- Follows international ISO8583 message standard
NeoPOS™ is a package system for merchants (Internet shopping malls). NeoPOS™ handles communication and data transmission between merchants and NeoPG™ systems. This system consists of:
- NeoPOS™ server
- Sets up communication with NeoPG™
- Records system log, transaction status messages (success or failure) and error messages
- Manages and maintains database such as transaction message, transmission status and so forth
- Controls Logon/Logoff
- NeoPOS™ monitor
- Monitors Internet based payment process
- Monitors transaction success or failure, exceptional circumstances and errors
- NeoPOS™ simulation
- Encrypts all the messages sent to NeoPG™ from NeoPOS™ by MAC to ensure the integrity
- Provides simplified development environment for connection with NeoPG™ when developing simulated payment gateway
- NeoPOS™ can efficiently be installed and operated under Windows95, 98, 2000, NT4.0 and Linux with MS SQL server for database
NeoPIN™ provides a Java™ applet when a user enters his/her PIN (Personal Identification Number) on the Internet. This PIN is then securely encrypted by NeoPIN™ using the payment gateway RSA public key.
- Protects the PIN with 1024bit RSA public key of payment gateway
- Supports multiple operating systems at user's terminal (Windows, Windows NT, UNIX, etc)
- Uses SSL communication protocol for data transmission
- Provides fast automated downloading
NeoSWITCH™ is a reliable and expandable message switching system for inter-banks and inter-gateways which supports ATMs, EFT-POS terminals and Internet payment gateway systems. This system is co-developed with SCUBE and is widely deployed in 16 cities/provinces in China, including Shanghai, Beijing and Hangzhou.
- Debit/credit authorization