- Last year, CyberNet won substantial order from the leading IT solution provider headquartered in Kuwait for supplying 50,000 units of payment terminals to Middle East and Africa. CyberNet is expected to achieve aggressive international expansion into Middle East and Africa regions in the forthcoming years.
- CyberNet and LSIS entered into a strategic agreement to develop and supply RFID solution for animal traceability project in Brazil which requires RFID reader and tag.
- Jade Manager Station™, an all-in-one system incorporating payment device, fingerprint reader, barcode scanner and mini keyboard was released for processing multiple functionalities and fulfilling diverse needs and environments of the customers.
- CyberNet was awarded "Best Export Company of 2007" by KITA (Korea International Trade Association) for accomplishing outstanding international shipments during 2nd half 2006 - 1st half 2007. This year is consecutive year for CyberNet to receive such an award from KITA for generating remarkable overseas revenues.
- JadeEKO™, the latest desktop payment terminal, was PCI PED-approved by Visa International in July 2007.
- CyberNet is growing fast internationally and performing aggressive global expansion. CyberNet is gearing up for successful business worldwide, specifically in Latin America by opening a regional office in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Dongyang Telecom, a co-manufacturing company of CyberNet products, injected investment into CyberNet for its substantial growth potential and advanced technology.
- CyberNet was awarded "Best Export Company of 2006" by KITA (Korea International Trade Association) for making outstanding international shipments during 2006.
- One of the leading Japanese system integrators, MCS (Mobile Commerce Solution), contracted with CyberNet for developing and supplying countertop payment terminals with external contactless/RFID readers. Previously in last year, CyberNet developed and provided the mobile payment devices for MCS which were installed and being operated in the taxis throughout Japan.
- CyberNet made the distributorship agreement with Samsung S1 for promoting and distributing their EMV cards and solutions in Latin America. The 1st distribution is expected to take place in Colombia in the 2nd half this year.
- CyberNet and Dongyang Telecom made a strategic alliance on co-manufacturing of payment terminals and expansion of mutual business. This partnership is expected to kick off with the Megabanco project that CyberNet won in Colombia.
- CyberNet won Megabanco project in partnership with Processa for building EMV system for coffee growers in Colombia, one of the fastest growing electronic payment markets in Latin America.
- VISANET Brazil, the major payment provider in the Latin American continent, has paid a visit to CyberNet to explore how to expand and support the Brazilian market of automated payments together. The cooperation with VISANET and our innovative products will result in major advances in the way the Brazilian people pay and get paid.
- CyberNet made the 1st shipment of EPP (Encrypting PINpad) module to HOTS, a Hitachi and Omron joint-venture for the deployment of the national ATM (Automatic Teller Machine) network in Japan.
- A couple of thousand IP-enabled payment terminals were shipped to one of the top 3 banks in Venezuela.
- CyberNet won KT (Korea Telecom) project for supplying payment terminals for pharmacy EDI system. The Phase I of this project calls for approximately 10,000 units and the first shipment was taken place in January 2005.
- CyberNet won Korea Post Office project for building mobile banking system. A several thousand of EMV PINpads (JadeSTAR™ handheld PINpad unit) were shipped in November.
- In July 2004, CyberNet managed to attract foreign investment from HSBC Group. HSBC Group not only invested in CyberNet but also supports our international marketing activities to promote our products via their worldwide locations (banks & financial institutions) for CyberNet’s global expansion.
- Aggressive global expansion. CyberNet is gearing up for the successful business expansion in Far East Asia, Latin America, Middle East and Africa by establishing liaison offices in Japan, Venezuela and UAE for direct and distribution sales.
- Omron, an international leader in the industrial automation, selected CyberNet for developing next-generation mobile/wireless payment terminals featuring RF/contactless and IRDA technology. Both entities also agreed to work together to further develop other business opportunities in Japan, expecting to co-achieve substantial revenues in the years to come through mutual WIN WIN strategy.
- CyberNet is growing fast in Latin America by signing significant agreements in Colombia and Guatemala:
- CyberNet provides payments systems for the automation of PIN and fingerprint based systems, bingo and lottery payments throughout Colombia.
- Delivered a several hundred payment systems to VISANET for accelerating EMV migration in Guatemala.
- CyberNet won Italian PTT (National Posts & Telecommunications) project in partnership with ELSAG and B&C Link for supplying a several thousand payment terminals to the branch offices of PTT in Italy. The main objective of this project is to enable card payment acceptance at the post offices throughout Italy.
- CyberNet was awarded "Promising Export Company of the Year" in July 2003 by SSMBA (Seoul Small & Medium Business Administration) for its advanced technology and substantial potentiality for international shipment.
- CyberNet launched "Replace-to-EMV", a trade-in-program developed in corporation with Visa, to accelerate EMV migration among Visa members. This program offers, to Visa members who acquire JADEBreakthrough™ terminals, a credit for each non-EMV terminal that the member retrieve from its retailers and sends back to CyberNet. Read press release...
- CyberNet won the major deal in China for deploying more than 30,000 Jade terminals. This is CyberNet's 2nd significant deal in Asia following the successful kick off in Japan last year. CyberNet works closely with two leading companies, Reigncom and Eastcom, to go after the biggest and yet the most protective market in Asia to build up the most reliable electronic payment environment in China. Read press release...