CyberNet Corporate Profile
Who we are
CyberNet is the fastest growing global provider of electronic payment solutions. We design, develop, manufacture and supply leading-edge electronic payment terminals, peripherals and applications for m-commerce, e-commerce, smartcard and traditional payments.
CyberNet began in 1998 in Korea as CyberNet Information System. Today, we are represented in 85 countries worldwide and are fast expanding to other key markets through carefully selected distributors and partners.
CyberNet is the dominant electronic payment solutions supplier in Korea. In the years since our inception, we have dominated the Korean payment industry by obtaining 50% of the smartcard application market, representing K-Cash, A-Cash, Visa Cash, Mondex and other private payment card schemes. We also captured 50% of the EFT-POS terminal market and 20% of the Internet payment solution market in Korea.
CyberNet employs over 110 people including developers, programmers and manufacturing professionals worldwide. The focus of the company is on fast-time-to-market by using world-class development methodology and advanced technology.
What we do
- CyberNet designs, manufactures, markets and services EFT-POS terminals with certified applications.
- CyberNet develops and distributes SSL/SET Internet Payment Gateway solutions locally with consulting services.
- CyberNet develops and supplies Message Switching solutions locally which support ATMs, Internet Payment Gateway solutions and EFT-POS terminals.
- Fast Development Cycle: From concept to market in 3 to 6 months. Industry norm is 18 to 36 months.
- Customer is Priority #1: Customer requirements and needs are the key to our operation, not manufacturing utilization.
- State-of-the-Art Technology: CyberNet is not constrained by existing architecture.
- Customer Friendly Design: We design our products for the customers. We are not constrained by old ideas or current product lines.
- Support: Absolutely responsive.
- Price Point: Highly competitive.